Dec 31, 2010

azam 2011

SAYA NAK DEACTIVATE FACEBOOK FOR REAL.

Makin lama, I feel stupid with it.
The things that stop from deactivate it for real are my girls and PD'07 group.
I need updates from those people.


But think about it, I can get updates from my teman angkatan through email and phone.
And if those on Facebook are real friends, they know how to connect with me.
I'll tell them my updates. Save them hours from stalking me (ok, ni perasan sikit siapa nak stalk kau sarah oi)



Dan rimas jugak lah. Macam ahh rimas rimas go away you people whatyawant.
Exaggerate sikit tapi lebih kurang macam tu. haha.



Dan my girls, slowly, one by one dah off Facebook.



Dan my family always making me jealous with their updates, going on holidays. Ramai2. Macam thanks, I am very fine and happy here.



Dulu pernah deactivate for quite a long time jugak. And I think I am way better off Facebook.

Hence, my azam 2011.





Haha. Padahal baru tengok these videos.



yeah totally. WHO CARES?


They don't care how you are.
They are all kepoh je about you.

AND I AM VERY KEPOH ABOUT EVERYONE SO I HAVE TO STOP.


Happy New Year People! =)

3 comments:

nad said...

so you really did deactivate. hehe give me your email address or ways to connect with you.

Sarah M said...

i'll give you my mom's home address. cannot wait for your wedding invitation card! heee =p

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found
you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say
thank you for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
moment but I have saved it and also added in
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do
keep up the great b.

My homepage uhaul