Dec 26, 2010

today is 26th december 2010

hari ini
26 disember 2010
26122010
20101226

Hari final AFF Suzuki Cup. Malaysia VS Indonesia.
I should stay at home. To avoid all those hooligans out there.
And to my Malaysian friends yang di Malaysia,
please please jangan galak sangat kat Bukit Jalil malam nanti. Jgn provoke anything 'cos if at all it doesn't turn out well, kami yang di sini suffer.

Dahla today is 26th december. since 2003, mesti ada history on 26th december. tak percaya ? u boleh baca di sini.

I hope all is well today. Amien.

and I hope Indonesia menang. Gonzales bebeyh! wooot!



okay tukar cerita lain.

I think my estrogen level is very high nowadays.
why?





because I can't stop looking at him.



ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
omg I berdebar2 okay sekarang
*lupp dup lupp dup*

Check out those muscles!
I macam kena tengok his videoclip that I downloaded.
Macam kena tengok.
Everyday.

Gila takk?

*Effing hormones! Blergh*


This is from the video-clip I posted before, Taking Back My Love.
How hot is Ciara?
Hot gila kan her?
She's not skinny. She is hot.

My azam for 2011 is to have her body.
Since madihah ahmad nak kidnap saya next month,
iA saya boleh dapat body macam tu.
haha. pede banget nih.

foods, pilates, jogging, swimming
Give me 4 weeks!
*yeah I know, banyak kali gila cakap tapi takde hasil pun @_@*
I dah start Pilates last week.
I rasa my ass is very tight now! haha kidding tipu je.
serious tipu don't check out my ass


*aummmmm!*
ok. hormone lagi -.-"




No comments: