Feb 12, 2011

Down Under

The other day, my friends and I watched this video.


He said he's going to Down Under which is Australia.
I was trying to explain why oz is called down under.
My explanation was a bit off.

It is actually because Australia (some say New Zealand also) is located in the southern hemisphere, below many other countries on the globe. (source: Wikipedia)

Yeah.

And because I watched the series, Flight of the chonchords, I have this thing in my mind that says NZ is one step behind. Thus my explanation about Down under.

My apologies.

Teehee.

Here's a video from Flight of the conchords. Oh lupa nak mention, it's a band.


It's business time!

It's a comedy, but somehow it's not very funny to me.
For my friend yeah.
But tengoklah. seronok juga la tengok.


life updates: kawan saya kata saya kena kurus baru confident nak ngorat orang. kawan saya kata saya boleh dapat boyfriend hensem mcm emi. esok saya nak start exercise semula. haha ;p


ok, bye!

No comments: