Jan 4, 2012

Somebody save me!



Alive without life

Sedar tak sedar, I am halfway through this co-ass life. This journey tinggal less than a quarter. Sikit lagi and then I am done with med school. But then again, studying med never ends. Life long learner -.-"

Now I am in Radiology department. Very relax and santai dept ever. With no on-call and not so many procedures. Sangat banyak free time but what did I do? It's the 3rd week and what have I achieved (non-medically)?

Sedih bila teringat those times. Dulu-dulu.
I used to play cards, lepak gelak tawa, jreng jreng gitar (now berhabuk sangat gitar tu), blog-hoping, snap photos, dengar new songs, check out new gadget, bla bla bla..


Now I'm engaged to yoga. Saja.


Bukannya sibuk pun. As I said, the most relax and santai dept ever. Tapi taklah pula saya nak do all my hobbies. I DID NOT EVEN COOK GOOD MEAL OR BAKE. Hufft. Mungkin I don't know how to have fun anymore. I lupa how to have fun. I have become one of the zombies. Errk


SOMEBODY SAVE ME!


I think I lupa how to kemas bilik also. Room super messy. Urgh.

No comments: