Jan 21, 2011

"pushhh puuuushhhh pussshhhh!"

Yeayy next week I can see partus! or delivery. or ibu melahirkan. bersalin. beranak.
Hehe tak sabar. 1st time, biasalah kan.
Hehehe.
I'll be in lab OBGYN for a week next week. Last week of clerkship yaww!




Lab IKA is bosan ever.
When a kid cries in the ruangan, semua nak menangis. Bingit telinga.
In poli lagi laaaa....
The crowd, the cry babies, the humidity, gosh memang menguji kesabaran.



But in this lab lah, I really bersyukur Alhamdulillah.
Sebab until now, saya Alhamdulillah sihat.
Kalau tengok patients, macam sedih.
They are innocent and most aetiology of their diseases are either idiopathic or congenital.
If it's because of their hygiene pun, they are not the one to blame.
They are kids.



This is
Hydrocephalus
Causes ; genetic defects, infection during pregnancy

Pity, right?
Nauzubillahiminzalik


Makanya, sila lah bersyukur banyak2 ke tuhan ya. For all these that He gives us.


Pernah tak rasa macam..

If someone is really being nice to you and helps you a lot, give u everything, you feel like u don't want to break their heart, you don't want to screw anything up with them. Macam if that someone asks for little things, you'll give it to them. You'll do anything.


Then,


Pernah tak rasa macam..

Allah is really nice to me, gives me everything that I wished for, if I look around, I feel lucky I am where/what I am now. But, what I give Him in return?
Don't look far, enough with ;
is ur solat cukup 5 waktu and on time?
tutup aurat tak?
how dusty is ur Quran?
Tapi sebenarnya if ur solat is solid, not just patuk ayam, everything else will come easy for you.


We'll do anything for our loved ones, but we can't do what Allah asks us to do. Shame there.


Sementara aku ingat, better I share with you all.
Sementara cahaya tengah menerangi.
Sementara syaitan2 tengah pergi tawaf kepala manusia lain. Haha.




Okay, renung-renungkanlah dan selamat beramal!
p.s. saya juga sedang merenung.

2 comments:

Suraya. said...

insaf pulak bc post ko ni.
tq ingtkan.huk

btw. all d best obgyn!
padan muka kau nnti jaga takleh tido.
huahuahua

j1e said...

subhanallah.nice post.
thnx for such a damn good reminder.

byk lagho lately..
insaf..insaf..haish..

jom tgk keajaiban di kaber bersama..
smg byk newborns..;)