Jan 16, 2011

SURGEONS ARE HOT


Like this freaking hot.

Well, tak semua lah.
But ada this one supervisor ni yang his body memang macam Mark sloan.
His tangan yang terkeluar urat and berketak-ketak makes me wonder kenapa boleh ada orang ngantuk in his lecture I didn't even blink!. Haha.

Haih if I have them as my supervisors, I'll score BIG time la in the exams.
And those maggots who like to lick ass-es, over my dead body if u want to lick theirs.
Haha. Eyy maggots, I am still annoy with u guys.
Awas lho.


Best part of bedah lab is....
jeng jeng jeng...
I get to wear jeans and all-time-favorite-footwear, SELIPAR JEPUN!

Pathetic gila. Dapat pakai selipur jepun pun happy semacam.


Bedah is over and next is IKA. Ilmu kesihatan Anak.
Tiny monsters!

Hurmm, too cute to be monster la pulak. Hee.




Okay, bye.

p.s. Have u guys watch Grey's anatomy s6 epi12? HOMAIIIIIGOOOTTTT TORRES IS PREGNANT WITH MARK'S BABYYYY... hahaha saya memang suka jadi spoiler.


Okay ni betul-betul, bye.

2 comments:

j1e said...

wait, do u mean the 'hot' surgeon is the one who gave morning lectures to us..??

haha..sape lagi ek..hmm..wondering~

btw, as if i knw who the maggots r..kekkeke...saje je agak2.

wel..lets rock with kids..!
(wpon ak krg bsmgt dh for next lab..im craving for some boosters! huu)

Sarah M said...

YES yes yes yang kasi kita lecture!

betul la tu that's the maggots. haha kalau la boleh revenge kat diorang, bestnyeee


saya paling tak suka lab IKA