Dec 9, 2010

symptom stressnakexam #1

headset on, full blast.
KARAOKE

malam ini saya akan entertain u'ols with Julian Casablancas.



OUT OF THE BLUE

"Somewhere along the way my hopefulness turned to sadness
Somewhere along the way my sadness turned to bitterness
Somewhere along the way my bitterness turned to anger
Somewhere along the way my anger turned to vengeance

And the ones that I make pay
Are never the ones who deserve it
And the ones who deserve it they'll never understand it

Somewhere along the way exacting vengeance gave excitement
Somewhere along the way that excitement turned to pleasure
Somewhere along the way that pleasure turned to madness
Sooner or later that kind of madness turns into pain

And the ones that I made pay were never ones who deserved it
Those who helped me along the way, I smacked them as I thanked them

All that I can do now is sing a song of faded glory."



11TH DIMENSION

"And you hear, what you want to hear
And they take what they want to take

Your faith has got to be greater than your fear

Forgive them even if they are not sorry
All the vultures, bootleggers at the door waiting
Your are looking for your own voice, but in others
While it hears you trapped in another dimension

Drop your guard, you don't have to be smart all of the time

If you believe in this world then no one has died in vain
But don´t you dare get to the top, and not know what to do."



LUDLOW ST.

"On Ludlow Street
Faces are changing on Ludlow Street
Yuppies invading on Ludlow Street
Night life is raging on Ludlow Street
History's fading.
And it's hard... to just move along.

While I surrendered my ego you fed yours,
All my fantasies died when you said yours,
I have dangled my pride to forget yours,
Will my mind be at ease when I get yours?
We'll find out, soon enough."



to be continued........
p/s: if this is a letter i write for u, do u get what i mean?

2 comments:

youknowwho said...

I'm in misery, I want you here :'( nak copy lagu out of blue.

Sarah M said...

i can kasi the whole album. the songs macam bzzzzzt. menusuk kalbu.